Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Things in the works ...

SO here are a few things in the works for the Shop!
Click: On A Whim (if you want to check sale items out)

I have my first afghan being made for sale. I've made some but this will be the 'first' for anyone to purchase for themselves. I'm pretty excited about it. Its ultra colorful and cheery. Super Soft and lets just say it ... 'perfect'! :) haha Still have a ways to go and add to it but it'll be up before you know it! 




Also, i'm bringing in my re-purposing framed art! Its magazines that have been put to use to make something that is so much more! I have the first done but i want to do a buddy with it out of a red gradient so they go together. You get your hot and cold hearts framed in recycled wood. I think they're beeeautiful! Let me know if you think so too or if you want a custom one i'd be happy to oblige!



Remember everything i do is pre-made but if you love something and want different colors, sizes, variations, i'll do customs suited just for you! [just so you know]

No comments:

Post a Comment