Friday, January 13, 2012

A get together for a giant yearly Thank you.

Thanksgiving was spent at my sister's house in Baytown, Texas (near houston). She was due at any point so we all bombarded her home! Nana and Grandad came from Carlsbad, NM and my Aunt Darla came from the Dallas area, and of course my parents and me and my crazy crew. It's always so comforting when "all" my family gets together (minus my sister and her crazies).

 My family stayed in a hotel and i was so nervous that the girls would not just chill out and go to sleep but it went quite well actually. The girls got to pile up on the King bad and watch Christmas movies to chill out before going to sleep. It was a very busy Thanksgiving with all the munchkins everywhere and i was having the worst nausea and fatigue! 

We also decided for an outing at Kema, Tx. Its wasn't too cold and i think everyone needed a outing for sanity reasons ... We really just walked around and let halle play a bit but it really was such a breather. (and i did make my husband snatch up some beignets for the car ride home) 

delicious brown food anyone? Thanksgiving deliciousness!
Our one "Thanksgiving" shot, its a goodie ;)
Nana and grandad with the twister twins!
Halle was so excited, there were not just birds, but seagulls, MOM, she'd say.
Splash pad, it doens't look cold ... but ... it was.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment