Sunday, October 16, 2011

Getting Bogged Down.

Well my title is enough said right?!
Now on to my whining of things.

My kids will not, and i mean WILL NOT, eat almost every single thing i make, be it breakfast, snacks, lunch, or dinner. I push it until some success but its such a tiring mess (a fiasco) getting them to intake just a smidgen of a bite only to spit it out in seconds. With all three of them being at the ripe "I have my own individual rights" ages ... its exhausting. Trying to teach one, then the other does something wrong, then the other, and back to the first one and over and over and its a competition for attention. 
I'm bogged down. easy as that.

I mean, i have other frustrations (living with parents, keeping our building process moving, attempting to have some social life) Blah!

I just want success, damnit! I want my kids to like food, they don't even have to say please or thank you (which i'm working so hard on teaching them every time those moments arise) i just need them to do the basics. I guess i can't ask too much. They are only 2- 18 month olds and an almost 3.5 year old. 

Let me go back into whining. They are so bored because they want to do more things but can't because they destroy everything in the process because they're not quite at the point of "taking lessons and directions". I mean Halle is, but because the twins don't do things right she thinks she "all of the sudden" shouldn't do things right. So its 3 crazy girls not wanting to listen so that we can be successful and have some fun.

I know, if i wait just a few more months the twins will have even more skills to do more things and halle will definitely benefit from it all but ... its the "getting there" part!

I have been surviving from these 3 months to the next 3 months since the twins were born because its just so dang frustrating sometimes. They can't quite sit-up but just wait soon they will ... then its they can't quite walk yet which would relieve my back some from picking them up but they will soon ... then its teething, lord save me from teething but those teeth WILL come in soon ... then its they can't talk quite yet ... then its they can't quite understand yet ... BLAH! this sounds H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E, I KNOW! You don't need to tell me. I feel horrible everyday for even thinking about things like this. They're so close in age but they're not. 

I'm just Bogged down lately and its mainly all my fault in how i'm looking at things and approaching things. I'll figure out what my "pick-me-up" is and get going again. But encouragement is definitely appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment