Friday, January 6, 2012

One more, please.

SO much to catch up on! I haven't blogged aka Blabbed since October and i'm not having a ginormous break-down. I obviously blog to share all the ridiculous that is me and all things near and dear and to not have done it ... in 2 LONG and eventful months, go me?!?

Anyways, the biggest and littlest news, A BABY, a fourth baby (not a 2 for 1 special this time either!) One, beautiful baby. I found out the beginning of October and am now 14.5 weeks (to be exact). Halle is 94% sure its a boy in my belly, and occasionally she says she has a baby girl growing in her tummy (that way its fair). But i think i'm going to have to agree with Halle, i really think this one is (almost without a doubt) a boy. This child has made me ridiculously sick, fatigued, nauseated, moody, and although, all of these things are semi-subsiding, however they're all still there to kick me in the face whenever its most inconvinent. Its plainly retarded, and i NEVER went through this much pregnancy torture with halle or double, twins. The twins at this point in my pregnancy were almost easier, almost like forgetting i was pregnant sometimes.

But yes, a fourth little munchkin to be our last and final baby addition. Thinking about 5 just seems to go over the edge but no one ever know whats really in store. :) The car seat situation is going to be something  to figure out because halle will turn 4 one month AFTER the baby gets here so All FOUR have to be in car seats through out the car. Whoopie for buckling 4 ridiculous carseats and jumping all over the car to get to them! But despite the minor details of situating the "fantastic four" i think its going to be great. The twins get a little sibling to experience and halle gets another youngen to boss around and teach the ropes to. And to me, i think it may be semi-refreshing to get one single baby to round out my baby bareing years to snuggle onto instead of leaving my last memories being the chaos of having twin babies.

Here's a photo of baby #4 at 7.5 weeks. Its a tiny bean and has its yoke sac in picture. (which this yok sac freaked me the crap out, thinking it may be 2 crazies in there in different positions, but thank god ... not so!)


No comments:

Post a Comment