Wednesday, February 15, 2012

girl, girl, girl, GIRL

Well here she is, Baby #4. Shes a sweet, perfect, healthy, beautiful little girl.
I must admit, i was really thinking it was a boy from how different this pregnancy has been thus far. The heartburn, the possible 'pupps' rash outbreak, the severe nausea and fatigue, the morning sickness that lasted for 4.5 months ... Now i'm going to assume, with being my third pregnancy, things just intensify with each pregnancy and what may have been mild with my first, now with my third seem to be out of control. But all is well, as long as this munckin is healthy and everything in tact, i really couldn't ask for more.

I got my ultrasound done at 20.5 weeks on Valentines day. (side note: i got to find out halle was a girl on valetines in 2008)  This little girl is healthy and so calm. She basically just loves to curl up and snuggle down. NO summersaults, no eractic behavior. She just kicked every once in a while to push the ultrasound wand thing off her and she'll kick when i have tighter waisted pants on, letting me know thats her space, not my own. :) But other than that she's completely chilled out so fingers crossed she comes out just as that! :)

The video is mostly a side profile of her just chillin' and at one point it switches to her legs where you can see she's a 'girl'. But she just hangs out and you can see her swallow and open her little mouth. Its pretty cute. Love her already!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I was hoping for a boy but scared of one all the same. Girls i now know how to deal with and whats one more! :)

    ReplyDelete