Friday, February 17, 2012

Organized, perhaps?

So, I'm now to the point with my girls that they can actually participate in crafts and creativity. The twins are still pretty young but approaching 2 FAST, and super eager to do big girl type things.

So to organize or not to. I feel so much chaos all the time regardless if we're attempting something new or not so I'm thinking to help ease my stress levels some storage drawers/cabinets/bins for all their artist materials would be a good idea.

I've just begun the search for suitable contraptions to hold everything and it all be easy enough for them to use. (all four girls, eventually) so it will need to hold excessive amounts of paper, glue, paint, markers, crayons, pencils, stickers, etc. the list keeps going. So these two items in the pictures below are what ive found so far. Give me your thoughts and input, suggestions, encouragement, everything and anything is appreciated!!

The first is a "honey-can-do" product. (the overall dimensions are 15x25x29) 4 big drawers, one for each girl, and 8 half drawers, 2 for each girl
And the second is a "art bin" product. (the overall dimensions are 14x6x8 with each bin as 2.5x4.5x5.5) 9 littlish drawers for odds and ends like drawing utensils, etc.

I'm getting weird about it and want to label the drawers with the name of what's in each drawer and a picture of the object, including the girls drawers with their owns names and pictures. I'm getting crazy, to think that they'll adhere to it all ... Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment