Monday, April 23, 2012

Due to Debut

Well, well. My doctors office called and wanted to go ahead and schedule my c-section.
Which is crazy!
It completely sneaks up on you whether you were anticipating it or not. Seriously, i went to my last doctors appointment at 29 weeks and they said "now go ahead and schedule your appointments every two weeks", i was like "every two weeks, are you crazy, we're already to that point?!?"
But here we are, i'm 31 weeks this week and up for my first every 2 weeks appointment this week. My little fourth girlie love is doing great as far as i know. Kicking me regularly must mean she's peachy, right?! 
But yes, back to the point, my c-section is scheduled for June 22nd, 2012. 8 weeks from this coming friday ... we're in single digit weeks now. 
I'm slightly uneasy about it all now because my other 3 girls are really pushing my patience lately, and of course, thinking of adding an infant to that mix ... you might not want to talk to brainless me for a while ... is all i'm saying ... 
It's just there's so much to stress about. This baby, my other 3 girls, our home building, living with my parents, people coming and going constantly ... i could go on and on about it but deep breaths seem almost impossible to capture lots of the time. 
I did, however, get this little girls crib refinished (my mom's port-a-crib, it had gerbil bites on it from my nephew jack). Its now a super dark walnut color and the bedding is all set up and her corner in our room is now a real thing. (she won't have a room until our dang house is up and running so whats ours is hers until then ...) But she officially has a spot in the chaos so thats slightly relieving. 
I bet everyone is still wondering what the heck we're going to name her. AND ... i think that thats going to be a wait and see bit of information, but i can assure you she'll be just as BEEautiful as her beeautiful name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment